Account Manager (Property Tax)
Consultancy / Sales / Account Management
Birmingham City Centre, UK
Account Manager (Property Tax)
Dependent on experience, plus commission tbc
Innovation 4 Business
Innovation 4 Business (I4B) are a Specialist Tax Consultancy Company, with luxury offices, based in the heart of Birmingham’s business district. Our main areas of expertise are in Stamp Duty Land Tax, Property Tax, Property Partnership Incorporation and Research & Development Relief. I4B works with businesses with Commercial or Residential Property Portfolios, offering a fully managed service, from enquiry through to completion, whilst maximising all areas of tax benefits available.
I4B are hiring an experienced, ambitious Account Manager to join their successful, friendly team, at a time where the business is growing and developing at a fast rate! As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for every aspect of your client’s property portfolio. You will be working with High End Developers and High Net worth individuals, to establish tax savings for your clients alongside our technical team.
Previous experience within property; as a Land Manager, Estate Agent or within Property Sales, or a background in financial property services, such as bridging and developing, mortgages is desirable.
- Generate new business, dealing with new client enquiries to build your own accounts and case loads
- Collect and update accurate records of customer interactions, on the in-house CRM system
- General admin duties; including clear communication over emails and diary organisation, with both internal teams and external agents
- Keeping up to date with your case-load, whilst being observant of cases that you need to prioritise, due to dates and claims
- High level analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
- Demonstrate an excellent telephone manner, delivering high quality customer service to your clients
- Ability to work as part of a thriving team whilst using your initiative to keep on top of your own workload
- Current knowledge of the property market to enable you to hit the ground running
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with stellar customer service always, to enable you to build effective relationships with both Clients and Colleagues, for shared success
- Confident, ambitious and enthusiastic individual, with a desire to meet and exceed targets
- A target driven self-starter, who is flexible to the demands of the business with a passion for continuous development
- Strong administrative skills, whilst being driven to work to deadlines and manage a thriving workload
- Hours of work (Mon-Fri) 09:00 -17:00
- Continued professional development within a friendly, supportive environment
- 20 days Holiday Allowance, including Bank holidays
- Grade A office facility with outdoor entertainment area and Onsite Gym
- Part of the nationally recognised multi-award-winning Finance 4 Business Group
- We are a start-up, so there are lots of opportunities to grow and develop with us!
If you are looking to work for a company that values and rewards it’s employees and prides itself on offering an unparalleled service then this could be the perfect role for you.
Full training for the role will be provided