Dependent on experience
Innovation 4 Business
Innovation 4 Business (I4B) are a Specialist Tax Consultancy Company, with luxury offices based in the heart of Birmingham’s business district. Our main areas of expertise are in Stamp Duty Land Tax, Property Tax, Property Partnership Incorporation and Research & Development Relief. I4B works with businesses with Commercial or Residential Property Portfolios, offering a fully managed service, from enquiry through to completion, whilst maximising all areas of tax benefits available.
I4B are hiring an ambitious Administrative Assistant to join their successful, friendly team, at a time where the business is growing and developing at a fast rate!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to start their career in administration, where the business is evolving, and the opportunities are endless!
- Supporting the Account Managers with case documents and logging deals on the CRM system
- Collect and update accurate records of customer interactions, on the in-house CRM system
- General admin duties; including clear communication over emails and diary organisation, with both internal teams and external agents
- High level analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues
- Demonstrate an excellent telephone manner, delivering high quality customer service
- Ability to work as part of a thriving team whilst using your initiative to keep on top of your own workload
The successful candidate will need to be highly organised with exceptional attention to detail. They will be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills, when talking to clients and colleagues of all levels
- High level of customer service
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Computer literate
- Administrative experience is advantageous but not compulsory
- To be flexible to the needs of the business
- Hours of work (Mon-Fri) 09:00 -17:00
- Continued professional development within a friendly, supportive environment
- 20 days Holiday Allowance, plus bank holidays
- Grade A office facility with outdoor entertainment area and Onsite Gym
- Part of the nationally recognised multi-award-winning Finance 4 Business Group
We are a start-up, so there are lots of opportunities to grow and develop with us!
If you are looking to work for a company that values and rewards it’s employees and prides itself on offering an unparalleled service then this could be the perfect role for you.
Full training for the role will be provided.